Annex at Club Hotel
The Annex will be open on January 1, 2024. Click the form below to request a reservation.
The Annex is the perfect mountain venue for corporate events, receptions, holiday parties, even family reunions. It is our honor to host your special event.
The Annex provides a beautiful Rocky Mountain valley as the background for your event. In historic downtown Idaho Springs, you will be surrounded by the heart of the Colorado Gold Rush. A Victorian building with rustic mountain elements to make you event truly one of a kind.
To make your event go smoothly, it is recommended to use a professional event planner. Please have your event planner contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Renting the Annex Only:
- Saturday: Half Day Event (8:00am-2:00pm or 4:00pm-10:00pm) – $750.00 / Full Day Event (8:00am – 10:00pm) – $1,350.00
- Thursday, Friday, and Sunday: Half Day Event (8:00am-2:00pm or 4:00pm-10:00pm) – $560.00 / Full Day Event (8:00am – 10:00pm) – $1,000.00
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday: Half Day Event (8:00am-2:00pm or 4:00pm-10:00pm) – $400.00 / Full Day Event (8:00am – 10:00pm) – $720.00
- Renting all 10 hotel rooms and the Annex (3 night minimum required):
- Saturday: $3,185 per night
- Thursday, Friday, and Sunday: $2,850 per night
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday: $2,595 per night
- Non-profit, community events, or small gatherings under 25 guests:
- $75/Hour (minimum $150 – maximum 4 hours)
Included in Annex Fees:
- All tables and chairs inclusive of buffet banquet tables and placement of tables and chairs
- Water and Coffee
- 10 – 6’ round tables with 100 white folding chairs.
- 3 – 6’ rectangular banquet tables.
- Linens for round and rectangular tables in white or black.
- Kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, and counter space for guest or caterer use.
Food and Liquor:
- The Club Hotel does not offer in-house catering.
- If you would like to serve alcohol at an event, the client is required to present a TABC licensed bartender and Certificate of Insurance, specifying Alcohol Liability.
- The Annex at the Club Hotel is not a licensed premise and cannot accommodate cash bars.
- No food shall be cooked or prepared in the Annex pantry. Food maybe warmed, cooled, arranged, and served from the Annex pantry.
Terms and Conditions:
- 50% deposit of is due at the time of the reservation. Balance Due 14 days prior to your event.
- Cancellation policy:
- If the guest cancels the Annex reservation more than 60 days in advance, the total amount of the reservation will be refunded.
- If the guest cancels less than 60 days in advance, 50% of the deposit will be refunded.
- If the guest cancels less than 30 days in advance, the deposit is nonrefundable.
- In case of a no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged and is nonrefundable.
- There is only one way in which the hotel can acknowledge cancellation of the reservation; the guest MUST request cancellation by calling 303-800-9785 or emailing email@example.com.
- All cancellations are confirmed via email immediately after the reservation has been cancelled.
- Your final invoice may change due to any damages to the property or going over the reserved time.
- All events must end by 10:00pm.
- Please remember in your planning to include a minimum of 1 hour set up and 1 hour breakdown.